HDR, Inc - Engineering & Design
water resource engineer
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or any other related field.
• Experience in Transit / Highway / Roadway Design.
• 5+ years of experience Design Engineering.
• An Active PE License. (NOT Negotiable)
• US Citizenship.
NICE TO HAVE:
• Master’s Degree in engineering or any other related field.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or other design software
ADDITIONAL ORDER DETAILS:
The ideal candidate for this role would have a strong background in Design Engineering and experience in working with Transit/ Highway/ Roadway Design Teams for moderate to large projects and work independently on smaller projects. Some experience in working with DOT is highly preferred. The company believes in hiring candidates who possess an attitude and are committed to the company’s employee-owned culture as well as are extremely strong in oral and written communication.
Pre screen questionnaire:
1. Please explain and elaborate on your experience in Civil Engineering Projects in relation to Transit / Highways / Roadways.
2. Please tell us about your experience in Roadway Design Engineering.
3. How proficient are you in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or other design softwares.
4. Do you have a PE License?
5. This position is based in Seattle, WA. How open are you to relocate?
6. If you are, please include if you expect a relocation package, and your timeline for the move: